I know, oh well.
Anyhoo - things are going well. I will give a BIG nutshell here, just so everyone (all 2 of you that read this) know I'm alive, and I'll fill in details later. (I know, hold your breath).
Heres the nutshell in 12 sentences, kinda like the 12 days of christmas:
1. Christmas was odd yet good as I met my parents at their home, drove them to IHOP where we met friends for breakfast (yes, on Christmas day), played Bible Trivia with the 'rents for a couple hours (we all need to read the Bible more), we hung out at the Fire Station with Mark for a while, and then I don't remember.
2. Got awesome presents from everyone before Christmas, on Christmas, and the day after Christmas when we "did Christmas" with the Livingood family.
3. Both Mark and I got sick the day after Christmas.
4. We remained sick for like a week and Mark still has a cough.
5. Went to an adopted (for fakes) mom's house on New Year's Eve to watch a movie (Mummy 3), made it home right before the ball dropped, kissed and went to bed.
6. Went to Sierra Vista to the Grandparents house New Years Day and spent that night and come home the following evening.
7. Watched the "Dog Whisperer" for the first time (i know, where have I been?!) and have now been trying to inform our 8 lb dog that we ARE the pack leader... but she isn't really letting it sink in yet.
8. Backtracking a bit, we did decide to skip Christmas Eve service (Jesus understands) and went up the mountain instead to play in the SNOW!
9. I've been making all my "After the New Year" MK calls this week as people are finally willing to think about something other than the "Holidays".
10. Got addicted in a whole new way to our "Wii" this past sunday when we had friends over for the whole afternoon and evening and started playing... lets just say I ROCK at Wii fishing and the shooting game (shut up, I have a life).
11. Had a fun time taking my MIL shopping a couple days ago, watching Mark and fam play softball in their city league game this week (they got creamed), have gone to the gym THREE days this week and had fun seeing my sis and bro in law at their house one night and watching "Hancock" with them... gotta love that Will Smith as a superhero.
12. I was sad to put all the Christmas decorations away but have been so thrilled to have my house in pretty good order which includes my office that is starting to look actually half way, or even three quarter way decent.
Hey, I never said parenthesis weren't allowed. Love you all... talk again soon at ya.
Here's to 2009!! Cheers!
2 comments:
1 of your 2 readers is happy to get the fun update !!
Thank goodness...you are still alive! :) Loved the post!
Post a Comment