Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Here I am

I'm back! So this weekend proved to test my endurance... between a case of possible food poisoning (though food in question has never been figured out), continued nausea on Saturday & Sunday and then (don't laugh) some TERRIBLE gas pains late into Sunday night, I was ready to be with Jesus. Oh, wait, I didn't even mention somehow throwing my back out mid Saturday so that until yesterday I could barely move without excruciating pain! Ouchy!
Despite it all though, I did manage to hog my niece the entire church service on Sunday. What can I say? She loves Aunt Kat and stayed happily snuggled, sound asleep, in my arms the whole service. LOVE her.
On other news, I hate airlines. Trying to get a ticket to Dallas for a reasonable rate has been frustrating...and now trying to figure out plans with the family to get to our family reunion the week before in Wyoming has made it near mind blowing! With God, all things are possible though so I'm hoping for decisions by the end of the week...and a plane ticket in hand (or on the computer really).

P.S. For those wondering, which seems to be everyone, I'm NOT pregnant. I was just sick to my stomach!

1 comment:

Nicole B said...

sorry you were sick boo boo!