Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekend Worship

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times... okay, a bit of exaggeration.  The week ended well at the bank with some great contacts and even some sales already.  We finished Friday off at our "Sacred Marriage" class which was really great as usual. 

Saturday was Mark's last day off for that 6 day so he actually got to go to the Newsboys concert with me & our friend Sue!! It was out at the Fair Grounds, a much better venue than where it was last year at the ball park.  The temp rose back up Saturday so it was a lovely evening to be out.  The concert, including the openers, was fantastic!  For those who follow, you'd know that Michael Tate, formerly of DC Talk, is now the lead singer for The Newsboys.  Despite Mark's initial shock and attitude when he realized that change at the concert, he ended up agreeing that it is a good change.  It was so cool becuase we actually got 2 concerts in one... including an encore of "Jesus Freak".  What a time of transporting back to high school and jumping up and down while singing, " 'Jesus Saves' is what it waved in a typical tatoo green..." :)

The night was also made complete with a large bag of kettle corn, what more could i ask?! :)  Unfortunatley, what I thought was just allergies from all the dust and such proved to be a bit more as I tried to get going yesterday morning.  So here I am, after one full day of nothing but snuggling with my dog and watching TMC recordings trying to not feel like crap, and I am facing kinda the same type of day. Obviously I'm on here trying to act a little alive.  Boo, that's what I have to say.  Marko is on his way home from passing his driver's test for Engineer Cert (good job babe!!) and is picking me up some good ol' Gatorade.  Let's pray the purple stuff does the trick!  I've had enough treats... now its time to get on with life!

No comments: