Livin' Good... yes that's me

My life, My thoughts

Friday, November 19, 2010

Fleet Feet Half-Marthon, by Katrina Livingood


I'd like to share my Walgreens Photo Center photos with you. Once you have checked out my photos you can order prints and upload your own photos to share.
Posted by Katrina at 11:40 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (15)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (12)
  • ▼  2010 (86)
    • ▼  November (3)
      • Fleet Feet Half-Marthon, by Katrina Livingood
      • You Can Do It!
      • 5 Things I Never Thought I'd Say...
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (21)
  • ►  2009 (42)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2008 (47)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (3)

What I'm Reading...

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

About Me

My photo
Katrina
I am above all a follower of Jesus. My goal is to glorify God in all I do. I am married to a wonderful man of God... who is a hot firefighter :). I am also a mom to the coolest boy on the block. He rocks our socks off every day. We have the best dog in the entire world too, or so I think. Her name is Belle and she is an adorable 8 lb toy poodle.
View my complete profile

Peeks

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Search This Blog

Picture Window theme. Theme images by MarkCoffeyPhoto. Powered by Blogger.