Monday, October 27, 2008

Take me out to the ball game!

So, can't say I'm big on watching baseball... so instead of the World Series game this evening, I went out to support all the Livingood boys, and their team, at the ballpark! Their softball team did an awesome job and womped the other team 18 - 2. The other team was representing "Ten's"... a local strip club. I'm sure there is some funny analogy I could come up with for this scenario, but I'm fresh out for the day!

Belle got a bath, finally, and I gave her a good once over with the scissors. She's pretty darn cute if I may say so myself :). I'm still in search for a VERY cheap lady bug outfit for her for Halloween. I found little devil horns that would have been cute i'm sure, but I'd rather have a princess doggie than a devil dog.

Sunday was nice as I went to a "Developing Healthy Relationships" sunday school class in the morning. Then, in the afternoon, i attended a "Fireproof Your Marriage" class we are staring... mind you, I was husbandless. So, you might ask what was Mark doing then while I'm becoming a better spouse and person?! He's watching movies and playing poker at work...tough job, livin' the dream. They don't play real poker though, no real winnings involved. I know Mark would have rather been with me though... right Mark?! ;)

2 comments:

Nicole B said...

any luck with the the lady bug outfit? you MUST take pics!

Nicole B said...

'bout time for another post eh?