Anyhoo... Halloween 2008 ended up being only the 2nd one in my life that I dressed up for. Thanks to a friend who had a spare set of costumes for Mark & I... what do you think?!
I always wanted to know what it was like being a cheerleader... I think one night was enough! Although, seeing as I was the captain of the squad, it was nice... the perks included having the quarterback of the football team as my date that night. Haha. Mark informed me he was a "Friday Football Player"... because in highschool the football players would always just wear their jerseys to school. He was cute so I let him be whatever he wanted to call it :) I did get a few minutes practice in holding a baby girl that night too... so when Laura has her BABY GIRL in 5 months I'll be ready!! Oh, I love how Jayden is sticking her tongue out... I think she's sick of photos already!
The only other really exciting news is that Mark went away hunting again on Thursday and yesterday morning within an hour and a half of hunting got a nice 3 point buck (deer hunt this time). So I'm really happy for him, and myself cause I love to eat deer. We have so much elk still to eat so its perfect. I'll post a pick another day so you have something to look forward to.
We are also head on into our "Fireproofing Your Marriage" class. Let me tell you, if you want God to be able to get your issues out there and dealt with, take the class!! 6 weeks seemed like a short class until we tried to make it through the first week of questions together :). But, I have a wonderful husband and we are back on good terms now. God is good, that's all I know!! Between that class, the "Developing Healthy Relationships" class on Sunday mornings and "Jesus the One and Only" Bible study on thursdays, I should be close to perfect in about a month. LOL. I know, you can laugh along with me. :)
I just got home from a free concert at our Ball Park here in town. The Newsboys did an AWESOME concert... although we had to get through the first hour and 45 minutes to hear them!! Apparently a free concert, albeit it's purpose was to bring people to Jesus, equals having to hear about ALL the ways you can support every ministry involved. The more times the said, "This is free but we'd love you to help support yada yada" the more I was getting the feeling "free" was a gimmick... am I wrong?? Oh well though, the Newsboys were awesome and many heard the gospel and came to Jesus. So the wait was worth it. It was a BEAUTIFUL evening and I was with my Mom and a friend. Life is good!
And just to end on a good note... heres a couple adorable pictures of my favorite person and my favorite animal....awwwww....
3 comments:
Yeah! I love your cheerleading outfits! I'm glad your marriage didn't burn down before you finished the six week fireproofing!! I love you!!
wow. i wanted to hate the costume...but you guys actually look pretty cute! Is that a scrunchy in your hair?
Post a Comment