Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving! Here's to food, family & fun!

So my goal for tomorrow was to relax and be thankful... well I am overwhelmingly thankful for my life and all that entails, but the relaxation part may be a bit tricky. For the past month I've stated I had one goal... to go to my parents house in my pajamas, sip some coffee with festive creamer and watch the parade. Although I may pull that off, I will more than likely have to have my hair and makeup "done" already as I am going from there to the in-laws to the fire station, without going home... and all by 2pm. I will have to reevaluate this in the future as I'm thinking that not only will I be ready to be back in bed by 2pm, but I may reach my food limit by the end of breakfast!! And, we just can't have that on a day like Thanksgiving, now can we.



Seriously, it will be a great day though and I'm looking forward to it. My part of the meal at the fire station (Mark is working if you didn't catch that) will be Broccoli Parmesan. GOOD STUFF!! Well, we'll see how mine turns out, I've never made it. Can you really hurt broccoli and cheese though?! Where there's a will though...



Anyhoo, in the spirit of dead meat, here, finally, is Mark & his deer. Laura and I (and future baby Addison, gotta break her in sometime) thoroughly enjoyed the heart outta this little guy last night... heart with some onions and taters, Mm Mm Good!!



Speaking of blood (or not), somehow I have been talked into giving blood on Sunday. Yeah, I know its a good thing to do and all, but let me remind you I've turned into a wuss. I guess it will be good for me, and hey, I get free soda, cookies and a coupon for ice cream. Totally worth it! LOL

May your turkey be juicy and your family peaceful... Love you All!!

1 comment:

Nicole B said...

did you say heart and onions?

love the name Addison too!