God is teaching me so I thought I'd share with ya'll. I have been so blessed in my business over the past year especially. It seemed as thought God doubly blessed my meager efforts. Well, since I have been back from our trip, it has not come quite so easily. Apparently, I must actually work!
I have been super humbled and brought to the place, finally, where I know I cannot keep runnin' from what God has called me to. I must buckle down and work! So, the past week, I have started on that journey. I have been more diligent in my phone calls than I can remember and have been stepping out more to meet the women God brings into my path when I'm out and about. The thing is, I have not really seen any fruit from those efforts yet, it seems at times I've gone backwards actually... but God has been doing some great things none the less. He has answered some Big prayers this week and he has begun to teach me what it truly means to live for Him. There is a picture right above my computer her in my office that says, "DISCIPLINE - Excellence in not a gift given but a skill perfected."
I desire to be a woman of excellence in all areas of my life, and more importantly, a Godly woman of excellence. He promises that all good work brings a profit and my desire, more than earthly profit, is that He will be able to use my business to bring eternal profit. I want people to know Him! So, if you think of me while you are talking to the Lord, I would be humbled to have you ask Him to help me be disciplined in making my phone calls and talking to the women He brings along. Ask Him to remind me it is not about me!
No comments:
Post a Comment