My MK Sales Director enourages with the illustration of this effect... that it is hard to get the snowball rolling, but once it does start it is hard to stop! I informed her around here she should really change that to a tumble weed. Although those are not hard to start, or stop probably, they are much more rampant around here than a snowball. Anyhow, that aside, I am claiming that my snowball has started rolling again and we are off to the races!! I have continued in my phone calls and things are a bit brighter on the MK front :) A ways to go but it will come. It is all good!
What is not good are the Arizona basketball. We stink, in fact. Well, actually, sometimes we are really good... others times not so much. As you may have seen, unfortunately for you, we lost on Thursday. Our 25th tourney appearance is in the hands of whomever decides. Let's just hope they have pity on us this year for losing Lute. A little Luck O' the Irish shall we say.
I have begun the great reckoning with my office. So far, so good. It is looking much more professional. I just have to keep at it until it is done. Ah, there's the rub! I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. Have I mentioned how cute Belle is (besides when she's peeing on me?!). I love to play with that dog. Dangit... I can do it! Come visit in a few weeks, and you will want to live in my office! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment