Thursday, July 2, 2009

Livin' la vida loca


So its been a good couple of weeks. I won't recap all now, but just wanted you to know. Some highlights (or lows as the case may be sometimes) have been:

~ Earned, for FREE, a new red MK jacket thanks to my awesome new team members! I will expand on this more later.

~Helped take Addy to get her first set of "professional" pictures taken. That kid is just TOO darned cute!

~ Went to a wedding and made great new friends! The husband is totally Kevin James, but better because he loves Jesus. Well, I don't know what Kevin James' beliefs are really, so I shouldn't say that.

~Had another fun filled day of Shanghai Rummy with the ladies at my house yesterday. Took 'em for a whole $2.50 this time! That was great cause I really stunk last time we played. Actually this is the 2nd time we've played since we last blogged. Oops.

~ Tried my hand at "Zumba" with my friend Katie... Zumba is a latin dance aerobics class. So fun I must say! Katie and I have just rekindled a friendship. She is awesome and we sat and talked for 4 hours last week over lunch. Great times!

~My friend Misty and her kids moved back to Houston. I'm super sad about this... I still hate saying goodbye. On the bright side, we inherited their fish, named Fish. He's pretty, and pretty easy to take care of, so I'm all over that! However, now someone will have to fish sit when we go to Wyoming. Any takers??

~Biggest sis is supposed to be home today, but apparently she missed the flight in LA. Hate that airport. So, she may not get in till like 10 tonight. CAN'T wait to see her and see her reaction to meeting her niece for the first time. I also washed and clipped belle today so she'll be cute for her :)


Okay, I'm off to the races. Love you!

1 comment:

Nicole B said...

that's a pretty dress...looks familiar. :)