Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Home for NatLight

So, I've decided I find it hard to blog when I don't feel I have much blog worthy to talk about... ya'll end up just getting more thoughts from me than anyone really needs to hear! So, if I ever don't blog, that is probably the case.  The most noteworthy item from yesterday in my life was that we sold our first vehicle on E-bay. So far so good... Land "Natural Light" Cruiser, as quickly as he found our home, will be heading to a new one on Thursday.  His new owners are flyin' in from Colorado to escort him up there. I'm confident he will like Colorado, getting to live out his life, hopefully, in the rugged terrain he was originally created for! 

 

Good news on our front is that Mark is back to black for his "business" endeavors with this sale.  Things are lookin' up!  I must say, I'm a bit sad to see NatLight go... luckily I've only driven him once and have not had him long enough to get too attached. He drives so nice though, and would be super fun to keep. Oh well, God will have something better for us!!  So, we are now on to finding another car. This is pretty fun actually, and not so much, all at the same time. Insurance, registration, calling, test driving... it can get to be a bit much. But, it looks like this may all become a part of our "normal" lives, so I will get used to it I'm sure.  I did go test drive a vehicle by myself yesterday... I found it... texted/called... and checked it out. Mommy, wow! I'm a big kid now! (hopefully you remember that commercial).  Anyhow. Mark will get to check it out in a bit, we'll see. It is older - '94 4-runner.  He is finishing up his final test for Engineer certification as we speak. I'm sure he's done great!  Then, we are off to a family afternoon/evening as my Grandma & two cousins are visiting from Wyoming.  Love family... lookin' forward to it!

 

 

No comments: