I did it! I got to my class this morning... at 5:25... and it was GREAT! Not only was I able to do the entire class again, but this time I INCREASED my weight for the legs back up to the 5lbs, and one other time, and I feel good! I'm sure I'll feel it more tomorrow, but it was not horrible. I have got the moves down (clean & jerk took me a little practice) and so I finally feel like I'm working the correct muscles with each move... it feels great. I'd love for a friend to join me! (come on dad, you know you want to).
When I got home I took Belle for a walk... had to get her little dog butt outta bed! Apparently 6:45 was still too early for her, but she was happy once she saw the leash. Have I mentioned the dog training that has been happening??? Yep, It is official, Belle is being trained. I started about a week ago... and I'm wondering why I was so scared!? She is smart as a whip, so even my not-so-professional stye of training, though it is guided by a book somewhat, seems to be doing the trick. We have gone on 3 walks now and it has actually been pleasant. We are getting closer to what I had imagined when we got her. We can go out now, and we don't set the ENTIRE neighborhood off on a barking frenzy. Oh the little things in life...
My house is a wreck at the moment, well, just parts of it. I get one ball moving, others seem to drop, but the cool thing is I'm actually okay with it at the moment. I just keep pluggin away and believing it will all get there. The key, to everything, is to not quit. Same in my business. I am moving ahead, slowly, but moving. I would like that pace to quicken, so I must quicken my efforts, and leave the rest to God. Again, I have not quit. I'm sure you will all believe me more when I have a free car in my drive way... I don't blame you... just don't count me out. I have a passion to see people's lives changed, and I'm getting more excited that I have a tool to offer that can help that happen... God likes to use the lesser things of this world to do amazing things... so surely He can use me!
Mark is working like a mad man. So proud of him and so blessed by him! He is working on all kinds of side jobs for people, and of course "saving lives" at his day job. His first fulough day is next week, so he won't be able to work extra duty for a while, so that will be our first full fledged experience with the recession. Bring it on! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment