Where the heck did the past week since I last blogged go?! When you're havin' fun, you know how it goes :)
Went to a wedding this past weekend... it was pretty swanky. I think it made me decide to throw a party for our coming 5 year anniversary (the 14th). Not sure if it will happen, but hey, its 5 years, I think it deserves a little celebration! If you disagree, ask Mark - he's the one that has put up with me for 5 years!! ;)
Got to spend some time with Laura, Dan & Addy on Sunday as Mark was working. Let me tell you, if you have never seen a ridiculously cute 13 month old belly slide (feet first) down a whole flight of stairs, you need to get on Laura's case to get a video up! Laughter is good - you need to see it.
I did it... yesterday I made it to the 5:30am class... it was MONDAY! Maybe that deserves a party too?! Then, I delivered some MK product (possibly my earliest delivery to date) and then got a shower, got ready and took a friend to the airport. And that was by 8:45 am!! I'll tell you what, there is something to be said for 5:30am classes!
Although I did not get up at 5am today, I did make it to the gym for an hour of cardio. If all goes as planned, tomorrow would mark my first week hitting the 5:30 class on both Monday & Wednesday... cross your fingers. I have my first Tuesday night MK meeting tonight at our new joint (a hotel) so that means I will not have a very early night. Did I mention I don't drink caffeine anymore? Times likes these try to coax me back into the fold.
Just for point of update, Bank of America has yet to get back to us on our Mortgage Insurance that we are trying to get taken off. Things are NOT looking good - it is well past the timeframe they gave us to hear back, and they seem less than interested to help us (i've called), so I may have to get out the old, "May I PLEASE speak to someone else" routine on a daily basis until we get somewhere. I REALLY don't want to go there, so maybe give God some extra words for us regarding this? Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment