Thursday, March 3, 2011

HILLSONG!!!

Yesterday was B.U.S.Y. but oh so good!  Had my sister, neices, friend & her granddaughter over in the morning. While they were here I still had to get stuff done though so I was getting a product order placde to MK, playing with babies, talking, and spinning it circles (or so it felt).  I got up at 6:15, but pretty sure 5 would have made the day a bit more smooth. Oh well!  From there, my sister took me out with the babies to a WONDERFUL lunch of all-you-can-eat sushi.  YUUUUUM!! I need to do that more often.  Thanks sis!  Big props to restaurant.com - gotta love those discounts!!  I immediately went to a quick MK appt and then directly to my future sister-in-laws where us and 3 others took off to Phoenix - for a Hillsong United Worship concert!!!!

It was fantastic.  Nothing like 4,000 plus people just worshiping their hearts out.  Seriously.  It makes me excited about heaven.  You just never want it to end.  God is so present in our praises.  People came to know Jesus for the first time, people rededicated their lives, and the rest of us just got to spend some time with Him.  AWESOME.  If Hillsong comes your way, GO!  I must say it made me feel young in a really "I'm-too-old-for-this" sort of way to be pulling into my garage at 1:45am.  And then to jump out of bed at 8 this morning to shortly take off to deliver product.  Did I say jump? Ha! My bad. LOL

Anyhow.  It was a good day.  Today is so far as well, and there is so much more to come!


No comments: