Thursday, April 1, 2010

No Foolin' Around

Helloooooooo! Yes, I did take a week and a half off here.  Glad you missed me, or at least one person did. (Thanks Mr. W!)  Makes me wonder the reason for this, but if not for you, it does me good to process my life.  So onward I go...

Highlights from the past week and a half, that feels like it was 3 months...
-MK Career Conference in Phoenix:  GREAT time with the ladies. Love gleaning wisdom from women who have lived longer than me.  Good time of training.  Had some trials and despite bringing "disposable" shoes, I prefer the heels to stay on my heels.  Yeah, good times.  Note to self, if you can see the stud, you may be about to walk on the stud.
-Prayer Gathering at my house last Saturday while Mark camped:  God had me plan it couple days in advance and although many invited, He decided it was good for just me and my parents to gather. Had an incredible time of prayer and worship!! 
-Have returned to the gym: Getting back consistency is always hard.  Took a TRX (suspension training) class 2 days ago... my legs still wondering why. 
-Rented "The Blind Side":  May have found my new favorite movie. Well, second always to Tombstone. Mark and I found it quite humorous as he seems to think Sandra Bullock's character characterizes me well.  And Tim McGraw plays Mark well too... so basically if you want to see us, watch the movie.  Now to get 85 Taco Bells...
-Celebrated Addy's 1st B-day Today: What?! How can time go like this... totally beyond me.  Looking foward to her party Saturday.
-Mark worked more extra duty: He has now worked more overtime hours than he will have to take in Furlough days... LOL
-I think some other stuff happened, but I'm too tired to think of it now. I'll catch ya up more later.  I have been working, organizing, going to church, etc etc.  Never a dull moment.  Oh, I read a book and some this past week (yes, you read that correct. Debbie Macomber, I liked the first book I read of hers).  I also helped a friend out one night as she had a 2 yr old and an infant for respite foster care last weekend.  I helped another friend out around her house yesterday. I've traveled to Oro Valley like 3 times in a week.  Thats a lot of driving.  I managed to brush Belle once and I am almost to the decison point of starting to train her... I just keep putting it off.  It will be a chore, and I'm pretty sure I have enough chores.  And one last thing, despite them probably not being correct, I got my Federal taxes sent it.  Have not sent the State yet, apparently more desire to do that right? Who knows, don't try and figure me out! Good news though as we get money back. Too bad it was taken in the first place.

Okay, Night!

2 comments:

Nicole B said...

i missed you too!

Kimberly said...

I've missed reading your posts - so there's two people you know of for sure :). Feel free to stop by more on your weekly journeys to the other side of the world, we love seeing you!